Sunday, January 27, 2008

page 218 #3: Write a blog post cataloging the sites you visit when you log onto your computer. What is your homepage? Have you personalized you homepage? What do you check first? Do you follow a pattern?



My homepage is MSN.com. It is personalized with the background color being orange, wider view on the screen, and the text is larger. When I log onto my computer I do, like most people, have certain sites that I view. First my MSN messenger will log me in automatically and if I have e-mail in my hotmail account it will pop up, so if I have e-mail in that account I will look at that. Then I will go to Facebook, MySpace, WKU, and on Western's website I look at my e-mail account then Blackboard. From there I will check out various sites depending on what I plan on doing later on that day or something new that I am waiting, such as a new purse, jacket, shoes.

No comments: