Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Wedding Dress Came In!!!

When I got off work yesterday I went a few different places and then when I came back to the apartment my phone I had fell out of my pocket in the car. So when I decided to text Austan I couldn't find it and finally figured out that it was in my car. When I went to get it out I had a voicemail and it was Erin from Bridals of Regiss Park letting me know that my wedding dress had came in. I was so excited because when I ordered it they told me that it would take 4 to 6 months before it would get here. I ordered it is November so it only took 3 months. Now mine, Mom's, Claire's, and the bridesmaid's dresses are all in. All we need now is a wedding date. Austan has said that he is suppose to found something out at the end of this month about when and where is he going, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that he actually will.

He leaves on Wednesday for Bridgeport, which is in Northern California, for cold weather training and will be gone for 3 weeks. I am hoping that he will have cell phone service because I have gotten spoiled to being able to talk and text him several times a day.

While Austan was home over Christmas we got our engagement pictures taken by Mike Ingram, which he is wonderful, and I am sure that most have already seen them, but here are a few of my favorites...




No comments: