Friday, February 27, 2009

Just As I Thought

Well just as I thought, I didn't get into the Communication Disorders program. Now I am planning on waiting until Austan finds out if he is getting deployed or not and then going to decide from there what I will do about school. Moving is now a possibility. :S

On a positive note, I did order Austan's wedding ring today and it will be in within 6 weeks, so we are getting closer and closer to getting married!! The cake topper and chocolates that we ordered should be in pretty soon also.

2 comments:

The Belchers said...

I've not been on you rblog in forever so I didn't know you had been updating it! I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get into the CD program. Do you have another degree in mind?

Hillery said...

I have been looking at many, including what you went into and Communication Studies. I can't really decide for sure though (looking more towards Communication Studies, just because I would only have 30 hours plus a minor left and there is many things that you can do with it). I know that I want something that isn't going to take much longer to complete because all my gen. ed. is finished. Something else I have thought about is finishing the communication studies and re-applying to the program in February. I don't know what to do either because Austan wants me out there. So I am in limbo right now.