Sunday, March 1, 2009

Where did the weekend go?

It is already Sunday night... I can't believe it. I have a psychology test that I have been studying for today and can't wait until it is over tomorrow morning. Anyways, I didn't go look at my wedding dress yesterday, Mom and Claire have been sick and she didn't feel like going with me so we are going to shoot for this weekend. I ordered my garter last night from http://www.gartersbykristi.com/ and I would highly recommend anyone needing one to check out this website. She has some super cute ones on there and she is even doing a custom order for me. :) She seems so sweet too.

Austan did call again last night and he is doing good. They have been in classes ever since they have gotten to Bridgeport and tomorrow they will be heading out for actual training. Wherever they are going it is going to take them 11 hours on foot to get there, at 10,000 feet above sea level, with temperatures ranging from -20 to -30 degrees, and winds from 50 to 70 mph on top of that. They are at 700 feet above right now and I know is it hard enough on them. I think that they will need many prayers to get them through this. He has heard that they are coming back on Wednesday, but at the same time heard it might not be until Friday.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and have a good week at work and school! Keep Austan and the rest of his company in your prayers this week!

Now back to studying....

No comments: