Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a wonderful day?!?!

Today has been wonderful, with the weather finally getting warm, the beginning of Spring Break, getting to talk to Austan, and getting more wedding stuff accomplished, I couldn't ask for a much better day other than to start feeling 100% again. Mom and I have both been sick these past few days with severe sinuses, but she went to the doctor yesterday and got us both medicine and we feeling a lot better than we have. This is one reason why we didn't go to look at my wedding dress today, but are now planning on going on Monday. We went to River's (Scott's nephew) 3rd birthday party today at Chuck E. Cheese then Mom and I went to Target to register for the wedding shower. We were in there for over 3 hours! Scott took Lathan and Claire with him to entertain them while we were there. Austan and I are now registered at Pampered Chef and Target and the wedding shower is planned for April 26th at Belmont. I don't have all the details yet though. After we left there we all went to eat at Smoky Bones. So it has been a day filled with family and it is a great feeling!!

On another note, Austan made it back from the mountains last night, but is still not back to 29 Palms. He said that it was VERY cold and he was super tired because of it. They slept in snow caves and on Thursday had to kill a goat and cook it for their food. (I know, very sad :( , but I guess they had to eat).


Well, hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend and a wonderful Spring Break for those of you that have one this week. =)

2 comments:

The Belchers said...

I'm so glad to hear Austan made it back safely!!

Coran said...

just one more week and bridgeport is OVER!! i know the guys are soo anxious to get back to their warm beds in 29!!!